Flanker358@aol.com
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:06:59 EDT

> It's funny; you guys all have plenty of Gundam models available to you, or
> so I guess from your posts, but I can't ever find them.
<snip>

heh...I have never bought one model from my local store....every single model
I have is a)online store(HLJ, R10, and once at Tokyo Pop when they had MG Dom
for $35 and Alex for $25..) or b) from other modelers(which could be real
bargin at times...)...I did however bought a few recasts last time I was in
HK..