ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:12:32 -0500

Alright, I can't stand it any more. What do you mean by "HGUC"? I was
going to ignore it, but now it's getting on my nerves (blame it on my
cat-like instincts). I'm guessing it means "High Grade Universal Century",
and if I'm right, only >one< person needs to reply "you're right." And, if
I'm wrong, only >>one<< person needs to reply with,"no, you moron, it stands
for ____!"
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tabby" <tabby@psn.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] What should be the next HGUC(After GP-01)?

At 11:10 PM 7/28/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm placcing my bets on the Aggai/Acguy. It sort of fits in HGUC criteria,
>with it's "Never going to make it to Master Grade" huggable psychotic Teddy
>bear design.
>It would be cool if it came with extra parts so you could change it into
one
>of the two variants from MSX.
>
>Chris

I'd be real happy with some HGUC Doms! As much as I liked the RDII, I'd
love to see the original get a HGUC, maybe recylcled into the RDII. I'd
also ((really)) like to see an HGUC for Katoki's Dom Tropen from 0083.
Granted, it wouldn't lend itself to any recycling, but I don't think
recyclying is really an issue for HGUC models. With internal detail being
intrinsic in a Master Grade, I can see the need for recyclability to make
them economically feasable. For the HGUCs, though, exterior detail and
articulation seem to be a hight priority, and with less molds necessary
recycling shouldn't be as much of a concern. How many HGUC variants are we
likely to see for the Gyan, the Guntank, or the Hyaku Shiki?

And, of course, the world ((desperately)) needs a HGUC Marasai!

tby