Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 17:12:16 -0700

At 12:33 AM 7/31/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>Bah, you're all good in some cases, but I believe they need a HGUC
Byarlant.
>Am I the only one who likes the design? The 1/220 kit sucks like a mutha,
>and I've seen pictures of the B-Club 1/144 resin kit on Church of the
>machine.

Both the Byarlant and the Asshimar could benefit greatly from HGUC
treatment, and probably the Barzam as well (don't remember if the hideous
thing ever got it's own 1/144 or not).

On the other other hand, I still have to wonder if current model technology
could revamp the short-lived 1/220 trend...

tby