Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:14:36 GMT

>all the info i've sen points to former fighter pilots being made MS
>pilots
>-Les

Les, you're right there, in the fact that a lot of the people showcased in the
series stuff are fighter pilots. BUT, I'm willing to bet that a lot more of
the grunts weren't. it makes sense to have MS pilots who are used to their
particular environments...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.