Sun, 30 Jul 2000 23:03:44 -0400

As i was browsing through models like i usually do when i'm bored to death i
noticed one thing, Tamiya models, some Star trek models, and a lot of others
are all limited edition kits. I think it would be a good idea if bandai
started to do the same, hey, I'm not complaining about the availability of
Gundam models but, Though bandai makes a load of cash off Gundam models, I
just think it would be nice for a change to see a model NOT go down in price
after a month or so, and it would be great to see a collector's edition price
on certain MS's and on ebay a lot of people try to scam with them old kits
too. Also keep i mind when something like an MG is released of the same kit,
I'm pretty sure you all run to the MG instead of the original. hey, theres
nothing wrong with those old kits but if bandai Keeps banging out those old
kits its just makin' 'em worthless when compared to the new ones, but if
production were to stop on them at least they be collector items.

Rants, Comments?

- Roger