MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:54:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/00 2:24:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<<

 See EoE. To say anymore would spoil alot of the movie. Manga is supposed to
release it commercially in the next year or two, after a possible theatrical
release. Although I can't really see too many Americans liking it.

>6. What was the intended ending, which was later shown in movie form?
>
>Thanks, and now back to all things GUNDAM!!!
>
>Jason

 Spoils too much to say anything. Sorry.

Actually thank you for not spoiling it for me. I want to see the movie
really bad now ;)

Jason