The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:55:30 -0400

>no way, Resolution from Gundam X is the best theme song. Put that song
along with the killer Gundam X opening you can almost FEEL the power of that
sleek Gundam.....

I agree. I like some of the stuff from wing, and Turn-A's theme ain't that
bad, but of all the soundtracks I have I will say that Resolution is my
favorite theme.

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.