Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 02:00:05 -0700

-Z- wrote:

> But that's how we did it in your
> granddaddy's day

Um dude, I'm an old fogie too (in anime terms). I used to have alot of those 5th gen
TV tapes, with the psychedelic picture and Underwater gurgling sound, just not for
ZZ. Not everyone on this list got into anime yesterday Y'know. ^_^

As far as The quality of anime themes at the time goes. ZZ's themes may have been
great compared to the competition that year, but Zeta's themes from the year before
were better IMO. I can't comment on BGM since I haven't seen enough of ZZ, but I
imagine it's similer to Zeta (good).

---Brett Jensen