-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 10:39:57 -0700

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory BGM, Volume I is Victor VICL-113.
Magic is the last track. A shorter, instrumental version is Track 7.

Volume II is Victor VICL-271. No Jacob Wheeler here, but you get both Japanese
and English versions of the Mio OP/ED.

The two-CD box set is Victor VICL-40038/40039, which was released by Son May
Records as SM-186/187. Magic is Track 1 on the first CD, the instrumental
version is Track 14 on the second CD.

There's a CD-Single of the songs from Last Blitz of Zeon (True Shining and Mon
Etoile, which are included on the CD box) -- Victor VIDL-111.

In addition, there were two "CD Cinema" radio dramas, Runga Offing Cannonade
Battle and Mayfly of Space, released as Victor VICL-270 and Victor VICL-271,
respectivly. Mayfly of Space, which gives the Cima Garahau back stroy, was
released by Son May as SM-197.

-Z-