MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:26:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/00 3:45:35 AM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< reality. If it does become a
>reality, I wonder how long will it take them to make a MG Z'gock.

 Actually it's a mad modeler's project. He's tried several approaches, one
 of which included using the MG Zaku's frame and slapping Acguy armor around
 it. It's now almost a monthly column detailing his epic struggle to get it
 right (I think he made quite a few "prototypes" and was never happy with
 the end result).

Yeah, I remember one Acguy mod where they used some parts from the MG
Gelgoog. I thought it looked great. Personally this has become one of my
favorite Marine mecha, which I never would've suspected as I used to think it
looked dorky.

Jason