BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:26:35 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/00 9:54:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Gzilla2000@webtv.net writes:

<< I tried to use a .005 Pigma Micron pen for the panel lines but the ink
 wouldn't dry on the plastic and then smered. The kit I was using it on
 was the 1/144 Tallgeese (can't recall if it was I, II, or III) built
 without painting. What if anything did I do wrong?

 Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
 Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
 sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
 which is an illusion?

  They work fine for me. It takes them a while to dry, but after I let the
lines fully dry, they don't smear for me. When the ink is wet, Yes, but not
once the ink fully dries. How long are you letting the ink dry? It takes
about 5-10 minutes to fully dry for me.

Aaron