Jason McLawhorn (Gzilla2000@webtv.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 21:53:27 -0400 (EDT)

<<Try using a PIGMA MICRON pen (.005) They can usually be found in any
hobby/craft stores or art supply stores.>>

I tried to use a .005 Pigma Micron pen for the panel lines but the ink
wouldn't dry on the plastic and then smered. The kit I was using it on
was the 1/144 Tallgeese (can't recall if it was I, II, or III) built
without painting. What if anything did I do wrong?

Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
which is an illusion?