-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:18:41 -0700

That's mine. Hmmm, 9 October 1986 -- I remembered this as being early 1987,
mainly because I first learned of Gundam when I saw some Z Gundam stuff at rhe
1986 WorldCon, just a month before.

I must've been more into it than I remembered!

Alas, I didn't have the last five spisodes when I wrote this and never got
around to finishing it when I did. Mark Simmons posted his synopses of the
missing episodes here and the entire 50-episode sysopsis is currently posted at:

http://www.best.com/~scorpio/Synopsis/ZEP.html

-Z-