Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:21:06 -0500

henwee wrote:

> ok um,
>
> if the wing gundam's buster rifle needs charging after 3 shots, why is
> the wing zero's twin buster rifle able to keep firing after so many
> shots?
> if there's a technical answer to this, do pls include it. thanks.
>
> -henwee

i had assumed that the Wing Zero had such a significantly more
powerfulll reactor than the Wing Gundam that it could power the buster
rifles more effectivley wherase the Rifle of the Wing gundam needs a
trio of capacitors to store energy for fireing because it's engines
aren't potent enough to deliver enough power at one time for a buster
Rifle shot. did that make sense to anyone?

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse