Freedom045@aol.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:10:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/00 5:42:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, MS06ZAK@aol.com
writes:

<< Hey Mark, congratulations on the best rendition of the Turn A I have EVER
 seen :)

 Jason >>

Wow, he actually made that thing look pretty cool (too bad he couldn't do
anything about the mustache, but you can only do so much on a retcon). His
Epyon and Wing Zero Custom are awesome and have actually gotten me interested
in watching GUNDAM WING, which I'd never thought I'd do. Watch out! in a few
years, he might give Hajime Katoki a run for his money!

(now, if he'd just get around to doing some ZETA mobile suits, hah hah =)

Tom