Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 11:20:26 EDT

Hey, I found this MG Sazabi kit online for $120.00. You can purchase this
kit online, or you can get it in-store (if you live in New York City like
me!) Here's the link:

http://store.yahoo.com/matrixcollectibles/mgmssazpreor.html

This is a very BIG model (about 2 inches taller than 1/100 RX-78) Just
picture this, Allen Iversion standing next to Shaq! For $120.00, this is
definitely a must-buy for hardcore Gundam fans.

You can find more gundam models at this site, though the prices are slightly
higher than other local Hobby shops in the NYC area.

Also, do anyone have suggestions on how to paint my V-Gundam Gun Blastor?
The green color is just plain nasty! How about paint all the green parts w/
white color! then it would look like a descent RX-78. What do you think?

Laguna Out...