Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:10:49 -0400

It's funny you should bring that up, there's an HGUC topic going on and it
all started with Acguy...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Kev K
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2000 1:35 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] MG Acguy??

I've been following Hobby Japan for some time. And ever since from the
september 1999 issue I've been seeing alot of acguy prototype pics. And you
will see more pics on the upcoming issues here and there. Now I have the
latest august issue and guess what? More pics of the acguy. Now I don't
read japanese but I see a lot of 1:100 in the text. So I'm assuming that a
MG Acguy is not very far away from becoming a reality. If it does become a
reality, I wonder how long will it take them to make a MG Z'gock.