Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 02:12:08 -0700

>Just love those Gundam songs from Anime Janai to White Reflection. Good thing
>is i bought Gundam singles history part 1,2, and 3 for $40 at AX2k which way
>better than just dwloading off napster*.

Sounds like you bought the SM/EverAnime bootleg CDs, which are no better
than downloading them for free (in fact it was worse, since you made some
bootleggers laugh all the way to the bank). The original versions go for
at least 2,000 yen each.

>Anyways, i noticed no 0083 songs arent on any of the cds, yet part 3 includes
>the theme and intro song of endless waltz. I know that 0083 came out 91' -
>92' and watlz came out 97'. Then how come no 0083 songs like The Winner aint
>on them. If anyone knows why or if there is a Singles History 4, TELL
>ME!!!!!! ok Domo!
>
> J. "> J. "G-S@viour" A.

Victor has the rights to the 0083 songs and original soundtrack score, not
King Records. Therefore King couldn't just include 0083 music in their
compilations without permission and giving Victor a piece of the action.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0