Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:44:47 -0700

>I've been following Hobby Japan for some time. And ever since from the
>september 1999 issue I've been seeing alot of acguy prototype pics. And you
>will see more pics on the upcoming issues here and there. Now I have the
>latest august issue and guess what? More pics of the acguy. Now I don't
>read japanese but I see a lot of 1:100 in the text. So I'm assuming that a
>MG Acguy is not very far away from becoming a reality. If it does become a
>reality, I wonder how long will it take them to make a MG Z'gock.

Actually it's a mad modeler's project. He's tried several approaches, one
of which included using the MG Zaku's frame and slapping Acguy armor around
it. It's now almost a monthly column detailing his epic struggle to get it
right (I think he made quite a few "prototypes" and was never happy with
the end result).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0