Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 05:16:58 GMT

Ok for those who live in Toronto I got some news for you. I just went by to
Pacific mall today and saw the MG sazabi. At first I didn't even look at
the price. The sheer size of the box is enough to make you stare and drool.
Well... maybe not drool but definitely stare at it. In my head I said this
baby will probably be around $200 or over. But to my surprise, it was only
priced for $150. Now it might look pricey at first but if you actually do
the calculations on HLJ with the conversions and shipping fee it will come
close to $160. And remember you might have to pay for the customs fee too.
   Now let's say if you plan on getting this baby at pacific mall what about
the taxes?? Well you see you can actually bargain with them. Usually if
you pay them in cash they can omit the taxes or at least give you 10% off.
So it's not a bad thing if you think about it. So if any of you plan on
getting this baby get it fast because I'm sure it will be gone very soon.