nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:53:41 +0100

I agree.. Great job mark. You make the design look better. I used to detract
the TurnA.. I got the diecast new material one for 60 bucks at the con last
week.. When its a model it doesnt look as bad. Its actually bearable. Its not
the best looking gundam, but its worthy of the name..It works well as a 1/100
diecast alongside my other 1/100s.... Its a little dated, but Mark gave a
good spin on it.. BTW Mark, are you a CG or illustration guy by trade???