Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:02:26 -0700

>Actually, I read on several websites, that the reason for the delayon the
>toycom valks, is that Harmony Gold and Big West are in negotiations to see
>who owns the rights to Macross in the US. Toycom is waiting for the decision
>to determine who they will pay royalties to. I forget which websites that I
>saw the information on. I think that one of the websites was
>www.cooljapanesetoys.com, you can also try the valkyrie exchange, but I don't
>have the url on me right now.
>
>Matt P

AFAIK Harmony Gold only owns the rights to the original Macross TV series
outside of Japan. Big West retains the rights to the same series in Japan,
and all the sequel rights. Either way, whoever Manga pays royalty to for
the U.S. release of Macross Plus on home video should get the royalties on
the toys, it's that simple.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0