Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:43:22 -0700

>Hey screw that, unless HG really ends up screwing the Macross Rights in
>North America, we'll be getting Macross: DYRL valkyries (diecast and
>metal!) from TOYCOM next year.

They're already screwing with Toycom now, the Macross Plus toys that are
ready to be released can't go to stores because HG wants a piece of that
action too. If it weren't for HG, Toycom would be done working on the Valks
from the original series by now.

>Apparently about 9" tall, 40% diecast
>metal, insanely detailed, and they're _Toys_ meaning you can play with
>them, transform them, etc, to your hearts content...

Yeah... what they showed at the San Diego Comic Con was really sweet.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0