Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 17:57:45 -0500

Minovsky jsut worked out the physics for (cold?) fusion and discovered
the particles that would bbare his name. i don't know if he had any
direct input on the minovsky reactor that used minovscy particles in a
self-perpetuating I-filed instead of traditional shielding which powers
all combat mobile suits but i don't think he was the original
planner/designer of the Mobile suit itself

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse