Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:36:44 -0600 (MDT)

Hey screw that, unless HG really ends up screwing the Macross Rights in
North America, we'll be getting Macross: DYRL valkyries (diecast and
metal!) from TOYCOM next year. Apparently about 9" tall, 40% diecast
metal, insanely detailed, and they're _Toys_ meaning you can play with
them, transform them, etc, to your hearts content...
I wonder if I could convince Auden that TOYCOM really wants to bring over
9" diecast and plastic UC Gundams ... mmmm ... Nu Gundam....

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler