Flanker358@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:17:31 EDT

> Yeah... plastic that's better used for additional weapons, which it lacks.
> This one better come with light-up beam sabers.

Hmm....the buster rifle is enough for me...and I don't care much for light up
stuff...
though knowing Bandai they'd sell it separely in 2 add-on kits each with half
of clear armor and wings..what I want to see is for B-club do an add-on kit
or Wing Gundam ver. ka like they did for 1/144 and 1/100 ver. of w0c, then I
may consider buying 2 PGs...