Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:11:40 -0700

>> And to think they are charging 15,000 yen for something that's smaller
>> than the PG Gundam/Zakus...
>
>dude.....it's not that small...28cm compared to about 30cm of PG gundam and
>Zakus....plus the wings have more plastic..

Yeah... plastic that's better used for additional weapons, which it lacks.
This one better come with light-up beam sabers.

>> PS Is it just me or is there something wrong when Wing Zero Custom is a
>> more popular mecha than the Valkyries?!
>
>Nope...nothing wrong with that...I still smell PG/MG Valkyries for Macross
>20th anniversary though..

Heck, if the W0C can skip the MG, Valks should come out as PG right away!
Except for the PG Zeta, I haven't been really that impressed with most of
the recent run of kits.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0