ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:36:40 -0500

Zechs gave Treize plenty of a chance to change his course before he fired.
It was an act of self-defense, if you ask me. If he'd let Treize plow into
them without retaliation or preventive measures, he could have taken out the
whole fortress, or the main canon at least.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Does the size of my Gundam really matter?
(wasannoyances)

>Maybe Zechs would have better luck in duel-style combat. It wouldn't be
>honorable to shoot him down before he had a fighting chance.

Why not? Zechs certainly had no problem shooting Treize down in his
Tallgeese II with the Libra's main cannon (talk about overkill). That's
no more honorable than any tricks Char might employ in a fight.

Eddie

rt=3
&since=-1&page=1&rows=0
Please note the URL exceeds 80 characters and ends with "rows=0" not
"sort=3"