ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:29:54 -0500

I knew I detected a little bit of Macross in it. I guess you get an eye for
things like that after you've built the models... I've never heard of
Orguss, though. Was it released in the US?
----- Original Message -----
From: <MS06ZAK@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] >>>Is it gundarium?>>>>

In a message dated Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:24:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
"ROBOTICK" <jercar@aristotle.net> writes:

<< http://students.db.erau.edu/~walkerf/daghi.jpg
http://students.db.erau.edu/~walkerf/orguss.jpg
Are these Gundam suits? I'd never seen either of them before now.

The top jpg is from Gundam F91. It is the Daghi Irusa, from the Crossbone
Vanguard army. It is actually one of the best F91 kits/designs IMHO.

The second JPG is the a general model of the main robot from the show Super
Dimension Century Orguss, a pseudo-sequel to Macross.

Jason