Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:36:39 -0700

>This would be a first, Bandai to make a MG/PG of something that they already
>had a HG of. I have yet to see a MG/PG of something they already had HG of.
>
>- Thomas -
>eBay I.D.: msvgundam
>msgundam@mediaone.net

Not really - the Eva-01 was already released as a LMHG kit before the PG kit
came out. 1/144 HG kits and 1/100 MG kits of the RX-78-2, Zeta, and Zaku II
also existed before the PG version was released.

The W0C would mark the first time a PG kit was released without existing kits
in MG and non-graded 1/60 versions, however.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0