Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

Amuro Rei (amuro@gundam.com) wrote:

> I already retracted the article from my site...sorry

> for jumping the gun guys! However, I still wonder
how
> someone (a japanese source) translated Ride as
> Fire...hmmm...but the PG rumors look solid! :)

It's no longer a rumour. Bandai Japan has confirmed
the year end release of 1/60 PG Wing Gundam Zero
Custom. Its overall height will be 28cm and several
hobby magazines are showing the PG's internal frame
structure. This information is covered in Japan's
Gundam HG Web:

http://www.interq.or.jp/www-user/gshop/

Nightingale.
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/