Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:54:38 +0800

>> no need for "monsters". Just send a V2 Assaukt/Buster unit after it.
>That thing is a monster!

hell no...it's shorter and smaller than even the GW/EW MS's. Monstrous
firepower, yes, but monstrous in itself? nope. besides, even without all
the Assault and Buster add-ons, it would still be deadly with those
minovski wings. and the speed at which it can go...

>> used correctly, it would, but if up against the ace-to-ace fighting that
happens
>> a lot in UC, I would give Zechs not much of a chance, even with the Zero
system.
>> he would probably survive battling all the way up to lowlevel newtypes,
but
>> against people who are both powerful newtypes and are piloting mecha
designed
>> for them, he would be in deep doo-doo. He may survive, but he might end up
>> like Kamiru...a human vegetable...
>I don't know, He's the only Character in Wing who had to actually pilot
his MS
>(Tallgeese) since it had weaker armor than the Gundams. He was able to
survive truly
>incredible odds against those alliance guys when he was kicked out of OZ.
He got to be so
>skilled that the "mere mortal killing" Tallgese felt sluggish to him by
the time he
>discarded it. He was the first man to mostly overcome the ZERO system's
negetive effects.
>I think by the time he got Epyon he was at least as good as an Oldtype ace
like Anavel
>Gato, (but mabey not as good as Johny ridden?)
>Your comment about beam saber wattage is something I've considered, myself.
>---Brett Jensen

Hmm...good point there about his fighting abilities. i would say that he
is at least in the same league as Anavel Gato in hand to hand combat, but
he would have way more to go before he can come up to the top oldtype aces.
 What he needs is to understand that honorable fighting isn't exactly the
way of war in UC...look at Char, that guy fights dirty as hell....

As for weapons wattage....I have to admit, the ZZ and sentinel MS's are
verging on ridiculous...remember the Zeta+? eeek, a super megawatt cannon
on the NOSE os the waverider mode....sheesh!

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479