ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:37:38 -0500

Maybe Zechs would have better luck in duel-style combat. It wouldn't be
honorable to shoot him down before he had a fighting chance.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richie Ramos" <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 3:25 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Does the size of my Gundam really matter? (was
annoyances)

used correctly, it would, but if up against the ace-to-ace fighting that
happens
a lot in UC, I would give Zechs not much of a chance, even with the Zero
system.
 he would probably survive battling all the way up to lowlevel newtypes, but
against people who are both powerful newtypes and are piloting mecha
designed
for them, he would be in deep doo-doo. He may survive, but he might end up
like Kamiru...a human vegetable...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.