Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 20:37:31 +0800

Got this from www.gundam.com :
Gundam Rumor Mill: Sites all across Japan and other sources
are reporting that the next Perfect Grade will be the Gundam Wing
Zero Custom! In a recent mecha-popularity poll run by Newtype,
the most popular Mecha was RX-78, Evangelion ,Zeta Gundam,
and 4th: Wing Zero Custom. Since the top 3 suits have already
be given perfect grade treatment, one would only logically assume
that Bandai would turn its sights on the Wing Zero Custom! As
soon as we hear the official word from Bandai, we'll post it here!
Design Sketches of the Wing Zero EndoSkeleton have been released
in some Hobby Magazines in Japan. As soon as we can find
some we'll post it here! Source: nosferatuzodd