PierceCete@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 05:55:43 EDT

Some good modification pics can be found in various issues of Hobby Japan,
which ill try to scan sum to show you. But if your in a hurry to wet your
appetite check out Fitz's model page.
http://students.db.erau.edu/~walkerf/
Look around in the mecha zone for a galbaldy modification project, and it
should give a good idea

G-S@viour

In a message dated 7/28/2000 12:10:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time,