Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:31:32 GMT

>i really think they made a klingon language..they even sell a klingon languge

>book...to my recollection

if I remember my source book correctly...they even have a language institute
and school for it. They actually got a linguist or someone like that to create
a whole language, which includes verbs tenses, the whole thing. there are even
formal and informal forms, and subvocalizations.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.