Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:25:29 GMT

>True except all the AC Gundams are made of that super indestructable Gundanium,

>which judging from watching the anime is MUCH stronger than Luna titanium,
and
>extremely resistant to Beam weapons to boot. Beam sabers bounce off the stuff

>for Daikun's sake!

Aha, but what is the wattage of those sabers? I very much think that the megawattage
of a saber weapoipon should be taken into account when talking about this.
This may be the reason why the deathscythe has such a powerful beamscythe...

>Epyon is also a very fast and maneuverable MS, I don't know of any UC MS that

>could harm it except
>Mabey some of those ZZ and sentinel era monsters.

no need for "monsters". Just send a V2 Assaukt/Buster unit after it.

>Out of all the Charas in Wing, Zechs appears to be the best pilot. (even if
he
>is a weak Char clone) so I think his skills are comparible to the UC aces.
>mean, he made his rep in a Leo, at least Char had a Zaku!
>Then there's the ZERO system...
>All in all I think Epyon would kick ass in the UC universe.

used correctly, it would, but if up against the ace-to-ace fighting that happens
a lot in UC, I would give Zechs not much of a chance, even with the Zero system.
 he would probably survive battling all the way up to lowlevel newtypes, but
against people who are both powerful newtypes and are piloting mecha designed
for them, he would be in deep doo-doo. He may survive, but he might end up
like Kamiru...a human vegetable...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.