Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:19:40 GMT

>Generally, the Epyon against any UC suit, no matter what the size, would be

>at a severe disadvantage. The Epyon is a close combat suit. It doesn't have

>the long range weapons needed to hold it's own against the UC suits. This

>in fact holds true for most of the Gundams in Wing. The AC Gundams are
>designed for close combat, with the exceptions of the Wing and the
>Heavyarms.

and even then the wing and the heavyarms would be at a severe disadvantage,
given the wide range of weapons that UC gundams have been known to use. The
epyon would be deadly in close quarters combat, but up against something like
the Zeta or worse, the NU (which is almost double the height and has way nastier
weapons), the Epyon would be in very dire straits indeed.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.