ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:34:50 -0500

That's a good idea. If it counts as modification, I painted this HG 1/144
Zaku II a dark, glossy blue, and now it looks very cool. I'll post a
picture of it as soon as I can get some problems worked out (on my computer,
that is). Does anyone have any before-and-after modification pics?
----- Original Message -----
From: <PierceCete@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] annoyances

By modifying, i mean using sanding parts,adding mold putty to reshape, using
a pin vise to make new panel lines, and other various household objects for
new do-hickeys, to change slighty or completely any kit. Takes a lot of
patience though.

In a message dated 7/27/2000 12:16:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,