Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 06:11:59 GMT

>I WOULD JUST RATHER HAVE EPYON....I SAY THE BIGGER THE MORE DAMAGE AND
>MAYHEM
>U CAN MAKE...AND THATS WHAT I STAND FOR...man..i should reply to these alot
>more

Geeze. No need to yell! (Please don't use all caps.)

Generally, the Epyon against any UC suit, no matter what the size, would be
at a severe disadvantage. The Epyon is a close combat suit. It doesn't have
the long range weapons needed to hold it's own against the UC suits. This
in fact holds true for most of the Gundams in Wing. The AC Gundams are
designed for close combat, with the exceptions of the Wing and the
Heavyarms.