Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 06:00:14 GMT

>Shouldn't it progress from smaller to bigger? I mean, small mechas are easy

>to pilot and all, but if you pit it up against the Psyco Gundam or GP-03,

>it's a sure win for the bigger boys. (Unless of course, if you factor in
>main character superpilot types like Amuro, Camille, Char and all, who weave

>between the laser blasts like some anime director wanted it that way.)
>Insert heavy weaponry, and all, and if the technologies allow it, (I mean,

>Hyper Mega Bazooka Launcher?) make the mecha manueverable as well. The
>progress of engineering should make the body support the rest of the mecha

>(i.e Psyco Gundam.) Of course, if you have a smaller mecha with heavy
>weaponry (Double X) that'd be good too. No, I don't have a point, just felt

>like posting.

it depends on how you look at things. If I were to pit the Psyco MkII versus
the V2assaultbuster, size wouldn't really matter. the V2AB would trash teh
PsycoMKII without breaking a sweat...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.