Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:58:15 GMT

>Ewww !! I wouldn't use gloss paint, too much trouble to get a smooth coat.

>Try using a (Testors) gloss lacquer over flat paints, dries faster than
>gloss.
>- Thomas -

it's all in the thinner/paint ratio, andthe way you brush. Once you get it
right (in my case, the thinner I use requires a consistency like diluted maple
syrup, and long strokes with a brush...), a lot of things become easy...I've
even used this techniques on curved surfaces and angled corners with no brush
marks coming out...but if the mix is too thin...i end up having trouble with
edges, of course...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.