Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 05:34:47 GMT

>She likes them, and have built a coupe of her own. But she thinks that it's

>good for my creative side, which helps.
>Gus Jae

lucky you. my partner just basically thinks of it as something that is better
left to me, LOL! He appreciates it, but I don't think he'll ever get into it...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.