KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:53:01 -0700

I think I was trying to explain this earlier. From what you've said in
your email though, you seem to condemn other cultures just because it isn't
Asian or Anime-related. This means, you do not understand Anime or the
beauty of art entirely. This is just a personal observation, but to be
honest...this is what I believe what you are thinking.

KurenaiJiku