The iMatt (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:23:54 -0400

Well, I think a decent americanization of it would be "Quattro Virginia."
But that's just my two cents. ;-)

Matt "not quite but almost Zen in a can" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
-----------
"Why don't you fall to bits?"
I DON'T KNOW. I NEVER HAVE.
"I've seen skelingtons of birds and things and they all fall to bits."
PERHAPS IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHAT SOMETHING WAS, WHEREAS THIS IS WHAT I
AM.

- from a conversation between Death and a small child, in "Reaper Man" by
Terry Pratchett.
-----------

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Josh CTC
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 9:18 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] zechs goes ala Quatro?!

Hmm, I'm so sure I heard Ba(Va) Gin Na in the anime. Yes, all my hours of
replaying Quatro saying something like "I am Quatro Bagina."
That doesn't beat the many days I rewatched the same scene of him going,
"I'm actually Char Aznable. You guys gotta believe me."
I'm not a fan, I just love the little jet pack on his back. What do you call
those?