Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:59:18 GMT

Money? Hah. I print money :p The 1/60 God sounds interesting. I'm a fan of
G, personally. I think it's cute. Wacky. Offbeat. That kind of thing. Hmm, I
just might get the God Gundam. Endless hours of shouting 'Goto Finger! Heato
End!' and 'Ryuupai, Tohou Fuuhai, (blahblahblahblah) Seika Tenkyoken!' Who
wouldn't want that?