Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 01:18:18 GMT

Hmm, I'm so sure I heard Ba(Va) Gin Na in the anime. Yes, all my hours of
replaying Quatro saying something like "I am Quatro Bagina."
That doesn't beat the many days I rewatched the same scene of him going,
"I'm actually Char Aznable. You guys gotta believe me."
I'm not a fan, I just love the little jet pack on his back. What do you call
those?