Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:09:26 -0700

>I haven't seen an MG Nu,

Because one doesn't exist, yet.

>but I went out today and saw this Nu Gundam (didn't
>remember what scale it was) and it's pretty snazzy. The box has this painted
>Nu on it, and there was the Char's Counterattack logo in the corner.

If the background is painted too (instead of white with a vertical beam)
then it's the 1/100 scale kit released in the late '80s. Way awesome for
its day, still fairly decent by today's standards. It has diecast parts
in the legs to help balance the kit, but the massive fin funnel assembly
on the backpack still gives the assembled model a hard time standing in a
good pose, I always have to keep mine in a hunched forward position.

>Is that
>old? I for one have never seen it before. (Probably been out of stock for a
>while, but just checking.)

Yeah, it's been around for more than a decade.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0