BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:14:09 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/00 7:58:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
PierceCete@aol.com writes:

<< As for the GW action figures, i'd say the paint job is pretty decent, yet
the
 figures just lack that quality and detail as of real kits.EBworld! They sell
 em at KB toys and Toys R Us already >>

Yes, I know. I've heard that both are chargeing $9.99 and some KB's have
raised the price to $12. So, when I found out that www.ebworld.com had them
for $7.99, that's where I got them from. Just type in Gundam in their search
field. They have all 5(Wing, Sandrock, Deathscythe, Heavyarms and Shen long).

I ordered the Sandrock, Deathscythe and the Heavy Arms. I don't like the
Shenlong and I am going to buy the Japanese version of the Wing.