Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:13:49 -0500

yeha.. i kinda thought the X Gundam kinda had som esuperficial
resemblance ot Wing gundam wihtout the transformation capablility..
those energy collectors in back and the prescance of such a powerfull
weapon.. the overall design of the torso looks familiar to.. like that
big green lens thing on the chest.. and add a bit more red an the color
scheme would match to i think.. and i mean.. they call th gundam's main
weapons buster rifles (btw, are thos anything likethe bustre rifel in
Wing or just glorified beam rifles?)

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse